- Hand towel
- Hamam - world renowned for luxury cotton bath products
- Material: 100% cotton, 500 gsm
- Dimensions: 50x100cm
- White color
- Made using Fibrosoft® Technology
- Innovative spinning process creates softness & high absorbency
- Air channels between fibres for extra absorbency
- Retains fluffy appearance
- Anti-bacterial protected
- Washable at 40 degrees, tumble dryable
- Elegant & refined style - unique shiny appearance
- Perfect luxury gift idea
- Matching Hamam Pera bath towels & bathrobes available
- Barcode: 8698536424647
This white coloured Pera hand towel is produced with one of the best cottons in the world and created with new Fibrosoft® Technology by Hamam. This hand towel feels beautifully soft against your skin and makes itself unique with its shiny appearance.
Part of the Hamam Classics range, this hand towel is made from ultra long staple Turkish cotton harvested from Turkey's Denizli region, famous for growing the world's finest cotton. A symbol for softness and absorbency, the fibre remains wonderfully soft even after repeated washing and retains its fluffy appearance. This Pera hand towel is treated with Hamam's anti-bacterial process and there are matching Hamam bath towels & bathrobes available.
Hamam are world renowned for being top quality producers of luxury cotton bath products supplying top hotels and exclusive yachts around the globe.
Shipping & Returns
USA ShippingStandard (4-8 working days) - $10
FREE for orders over $175
Express (1-4 working days) $40
Find out more about USA shipping