- Hardcover with luxury slipcase
- Length: 368 pages, 300 illustrations
- Dimensions: H13xW11xD2cm
- By Jay McInerney & Wendell Jamieson
- Reveals New York through the expert eyes & iconic images of leading photographers
- More inspiring literature available from Assouline
- Supplier code: 9781614286844
- Barcode: 9781614286844
The city so nice, they named it twice. With a DNA that comes from all over the world, New York is a wonderfully unique place and with such a strong cultural personality, it only deserves a book. Revealing New York through the expert eyes and iconic images of leading photographers, together with texts and quotes from top writers, it’s a treasured piece for any lover of The Big Apple.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Shipping & Returns
USA ShippingStandard (4-8 working days) $10
Express (1-4 working days) $40
Find out more about USA shipping