- English language
- Length: 272 pages, 250 illustrations
- Dimensions: H13xW10xD2cm
- By Sixtine Dubly & Carlos Mota
- Chronicles the evolution of floral design
- With work by more than 40 contemporary floral artists
- More inspiring literature available from Assouline
- Supplier code: 9781614285144
- Barcode: 9781614285144
Your coffee table is bound to bloom with this Flowers book from Assouline. Design writer Sixtine Dubly chronicles the evolution of floral design in this remarkable compendium, which also features stunning work by more than forty contemporary floral artists in London, Paris, and New York, from minimalist to elaborate. This treasury of gorgeous imagery blooms in resplendent colour before the reader’s eyes.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Shipping & Returns
USA ShippingStandard (4-8 working days) $10
Express (1-4 working days) $40
Find out more about USA shipping