September’s creative season continues in the capital with one of the industry’s leading events, Decorex International. This key calendar event takes place between 20-23 September at Syon Park and is a must for industry professionals who appreciate and cherish luxury interiors, bespoke design and the finest craftsmanship. The event showcases an array of exquisite exhibitors and a number of creative features. Digital PR agency Decorum, who specialize in luxury design & interiors, have curated their top five must-see list of events not to miss at the show especially for The LuxPad…
1) With this year’s theme of Future Luxury, the Future Heritage area of the show is key to understanding the direction in which luxury interiors and design are heading. The area will feature a handpicked selection of the most prominent designer makers, including Eleanor Lakelin, David Clarke, Tanya Gomez and Sebastian Cox among others.
2) Following on from the theme of craftsmanship, we look forward to discovering the Making Luxury installations, where we’ll get an insight into the creativity behind some of the most intricate designs, with wallcovering specialists de Gournay being one of the featured design studios.
3) New to this year’s Decorex will be Bert’s Box – an innovative outdoor installation showcasing bespoke modular home range from Bert & May Spaces, revolutionizing the luxury property market.
4) This year’s Seminar Programme further celebrates the theme of Future Luxury with talks such as ‘Preserving Heritage’, ‘Luxury Brand Britain’ or ‘The Future of Craft’. The ‘Preserving Heritage’ panel discussion is at the top of our list, with Blendworth Fabrics, Wedgwood and Waterford representatives discussing heritage and its role in the future of luxury with renowned writer and journalist Dominic Lutyens. At the show you’ll also be able to enjoy a hot drink at a Wedgwood Home Café by Blendworth and grab the official Decorex bag, featuring fabric from Wedgwood and Blendworth’s latest collaboration – launching exclusively at the show.
5) We loved Decorex’s floral entrance installations a few years back, and we’re thrilled to see the show returning to the theme, through a collaboration with a floristry gem, Hattie Fox of That Flower Shop. Hattie will transform the entrance with her incredible installation, highlighting nature as one of the ultimate luxuries.
To visit the show, secure your ticket now here and remember to share your favorites from the event using the #Decorex hashtag.