Tadine Candle - 270g
- Scented candle
- Fragrance notes: cardamom, sandalwood, guaiac wood
- Dimensions: H10.5xØ9cm
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours
- Invigorating sandalwood fragrance
- Burning instructions included
- Presented in a blue vessel with gold Cire Trudon label
- Supplier code: CT-TAD/BM/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410501
Create a calming atmosphere in the home with this Tadine candle from Cire Trudon. Blending notes of cardamom, sandalwood and guaiac wood, it transports you back to the time when Englishman Edward Foxhall discovered sandalwood on the Isle of Pines, New Caledonia in 1840. Back then sandalwood was unknown to Europe, however by the end of the 19th century the noble spiced wood was used as a precious ointment for the hair and body, and as a remedy against anxiety. This intoxicating scent is named after the principal town of Maré Island in the Loyalty Archipelago, New Caledonia where between maritime pines and translucent waters, marine fragrances blend beautifully with sandalwood. A wonderful addition to your home fragrance collection, this scent comes presented in a charming blue vessel with gold Cire Trudon label.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Shipping & Returns
Saudi Arabia ShippingStandard (2-6 working days) - SAR 99.51
FREE for orders over SAR 1,492.65
Find out more about Saudi Arabia shipping
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard - SAR 36.86
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 644.97