- English language
- Dimensions: W39.4xL47.4xD7.9cm
- Pages: 200
- Handcrafted limited edition in a linen clamshell case
- With over 100 illustrations
- Curated collection of 100 quintessential, unique works
- Released in October 2019
- Due to handcrafted nature a non-uniform effect can occur in the middle
- This ‘bulking’ is part of the book’s unique charm
- Supplier code: 9781614288619
- Barcode: 9781614288619
A must-have for art fans the world over, the Pablo Picasso: The Impossible Collection from Assouline will become an instant heirloom. One of the most influential artists of the twentieth century, Pablo Picasso redefined artwork throughout his career. In this special volume, his granddaughter Diana Widmaier Picasso curates 100 quintessential, unique works that define the evolution of this iconic artist. The result is a stunning compendium of pieces that could never all be acquired by a single collector. Handcrafted and presented in a linen clamshell case, this book will transform your coffee table.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Shipping & Returns
Saudi Arabia ShippingStandard (5-9 working days) - SAR 172.27
FREE for orders over SAR 4,922
Express (2-4 working days) SAR 369.15
Find out more about Saudi Arabia shipping
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard - SAR 40.34
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 706.02
- International_express delivery - SAR 161.38
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 0