Oriente Italiano Dessert Plate - Azalea
- Dessert plate
- Material: porcelain
- Dimensions: Ø21cm
- Carnation and garden design
- Antico Doccia shape
- Pink and blue tones
- Gold trim
- Hand-decorated by artisans
- Not suitable for use in the dishwasher
- Hand wash only
- Matching tableware available separately
- Supplier code: 003RG00 FPT110010210G00124500
- Barcode: 8026672245725
Bring elegant patterns to your dining table with this Oriente Italiano Azalea dessert plate from Richard Ginori 1735. Inspired by traditional Florentine designs, it features stylised blue carnations in a garden scene and graceful, delicate hues of dawn and dusk. Finished in vibrant pink tones and a golden trim, this dessert plate is perfect for serving after dinner delicious treats. There are also further tableware available from Richard Ginori 1735 to create your perfect table setting.
Please note, each Richard Ginori 1735 piece is unique and has been hand decorated by artisans, therefore slight imperfections and differences can occur on occasions.
Shipping & Returns
Saudi Arabia ShippingStandard (2-6 working days) - SAR 99.51
FREE for orders over SAR 1,492.65
Find out more about Saudi Arabia shipping
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard - SAR 36.86
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 644.97