Madurai Candle - 270g
- Scented candle
- Fragrance notes: ylang ylang, sambac Jasmine absolute, benzoin resin
- Dimensions: H10.5xØ9cm
- Burn time: 55 to 60 hours
- Invigorating sandalwood fragrance
- Burning instructions included
- Presented in a blue vessel with gold Cire Trudon label
- Supplier code: CT-MAD/BM/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410495
Invigorate your home with this Madurai candle from Cire Trudon. Blending notes of ylang ylang, sambac jasmine absolute and benzoin resin, it evokes a time when the Duke of Tuscany first brought jasmine in India in 1690. Whether fresh or dried, jasmine plays a quintessential role in India’s myths, legends and daily rituals from perfuming loose-leaf teas to being braided into floral necklaces. This beautifully floral scent is named after the city of Madurai in southern India which is well known for the culture of jasmine. A wonderful addition to your home fragrance collection, this scent comes presented in an elegant blue vessel finished with ornate Cire Trudon label.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Shipping & Returns
Saudi Arabia ShippingStandard (2-6 working days) - SAR 99.51
FREE for orders over SAR 1,492.65
Find out more about Saudi Arabia shipping
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard - SAR 36.86
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 644.97