- Fragrance notes: clove, iris, jasmine, tobacco
- Dimensions: H10cm
- Weight: 270g
- Burn time: 70-80 hours
- Unique floral scent
- Environmentally friendly vegetable wax
- Unique glass vessel, handcrafted in Tuscany
- Pure cotton wick
- Elegantly packaged in a stylish box
- Burning instructions included
- Supplier code: CT-MAD/14/TRU
- Barcode: 3397696410426
Pay homage to the accomplished horsewoman Madeleine de Maupin with this scented candle from Cire Trudon. It combines notes of clove, lavender, iris & rose with heady base notes of patchouli, tobacco and leather for an opulent finish. The environmentally friendly vegetable wax is poured into a hand blown green vessel which is decorated with the signature gold label. Presented in a chic Cire Trudon box this luxurious candle makes a fabulous gift idea for any occasion. Cire Trudon are the oldest wax manufacturers in the world; and the shape of their unique glass vessels are inspired by traditional champagne buckets.
Please be advised, for the first third this candle can be burnt for up to 3 hours, after this it can only be burnt for 1-2 hours at a time.
Shipping & Returns
Saudi Arabia ShippingStandard (2-6 working days) - SAR 99.51
FREE for orders over SAR 1,492.65
Find out more about Saudi Arabia shipping
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard - SAR 55.28
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 644.97
- International_express delivery - SAR 110.57
- Free shipping for orders over SAR 737.11