- Pattern repeat: 91.4
- Roll width: 68.5cm
- Roll length: 10m
- Please note this item is for UK delivery only
- Recommended paste: Cole’s tub paste
- Match: half drop
- Classic mulberry coloured Toile de Jouy style wallpaper
- With a menagerie of animals, birds, trees & follies
- Clean carefully with a clean cloth & water
This Versailles wallpaper from Cole & Son is based on the French fables of La Fontaine. Part of the Folie collection it features a menagerie of animals and birds amongst a wooded landscape of trees and follies. This wallpaper is suitable for all rooms in the home; if hanging in areas where the paper will be subjected to high levels of moisture Cole & Son recommends applying a clear decorator’s varnish, such as Polyvine, after hanging to protect against any water ingress. The Versailles wallpaper is spongeable; to clean wipe carefully with a clean cloth and plenty of water & avoid using chemicals or abrasion.
Please note colours shown on-screen may vary from the original wallpaper and should be used as guidance only. For more information on wallpaper & to view our hanging guide please see here.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.