- Bluebellgray – unique hand painted designs
- Material: 97.5% linen & 2.5% nylon front
- Backed with beautiful quality natural coloured linen mix cloth
- Dimensions: 61x45cm
- Handmade in the UK
- Taransay - pretty painterly floral design
- Hand painted and then printed onto fabric
- Every brushstroke & colour is captured by printing technique
- Sits perfectly with other designs from Bluebellgray
- Great gift idea
- Hand wash or dry-clean only
- Bluebellgray iPhone covers & make-up bags also available
Bring spring time home whatever the time of year with the beautiful Taransay cushion by Bluebellgray. Bold blooms in pink & purple tones feature in this pretty painterly design which is printed on a linen viscose mix front and backed with high quality natural coloured linen. As each cushion is handmade in the UK please note the dimensions may vary very fractionally. There are several Bluebellgray cushion designs to choose from as well as make-up bags and iPhone covers, all making wonderful & unique gift ideas.
Each Bluebellgray design starts as a watercolour created in their Scottish studio by founder Fi Douglas. They are then printed onto natural fabrics using state of the art printing technology, capturing every brushstroke and colour to ensure the authentic feel of a hand painted design.
Taransay Cushion - 45x61cm Reviews
based on 12 reviews sitewide
Quite a rough fabric and a sort of oatmeal colour on the back where I'd probably prefer it to be white, and thought it was very expensive, but it is still very pretty and it'll look lovely with the bedding. Happy overall!
Absolutely love them!!
Love the cushion. Quality!
This will finish my king size ensemble per excellence
Over the moon I wish i had more
This cushion is as beautiful as the picture. I got exactly what I was expecting. Totally worth what I paid. I think its down filled, so it crunches when you squish it, but holds its shape. The material is strong like canvas, I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the artist actually painted on it.
These reviews are collected independently by