- Fragrance notes: citron leaves, vetiver & labdanum
- Capacity: 500ml
- Fragrance oil formulated using selected ‘pure’ elements
- Same process as used in traditional Italian artistic perfumery
- Strictly made in Italy by carefully selected craftsmen
- Perfect for refilling your Culti fragrance diffuser
- Can be used with Culti transparent vases & reed sticks
- Fabulous luxury gift idea for any occasion
- Variety of Culti fragrance diffuser refills available
Perfume your home with this Mountain Stile diffuser refill from Culti. With fragrance notes of citron leaves, vetiver & labdanum, this refill will infuse your home with the warm, woody Mountain scent. Perfect for refilling your Culti fragrance diffuser bottles, the original reed sticks can also be reused, however due to previous absorption, we advise that only the same scents are used each time when recycling reeds. A wide range of other fragrances are also available enabling you to reuse your Culti diffuser bottles.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4859 reviews sitewide
Came across Amara quite by chance - lovely range of products..would have liked more info about delivery
Fast and efficient delivery - thank you! Your website is amazing!
Absolutely impressed with how my item was packaged, thank you.
Good customer service and quick delivery
Easy to use website and prompt service - excellent all round.
Excellent service with products arriving promptly from the other side of the world.
Prompt service, great prices. I was amazed that my order was coming from the UK - it arrived guicker that some U.S. Purchases.
Very fast service
Excellent service with speedy processing and delivery.
Package arrived on day booked for. I recd an email giving me information when it would arrive - which it did. Wrong colour light was sent should have been gold but they sent platinum It had been double checked apparently !!!! Have decided to keep it as I really do like it, plus it was not worth all the hassle of returning it.
These reviews are collected independently by