- English language
- Dimensions: W25xL33.1xD3.2cm
- Pages: 268
- With over 250 illustrations
- Silk hardcover
- Author Dora Lardelli takes the reader on a journey through St. Moritz
- Released in January 2020
- Gift wrap available at checkout
- Supplier code: 9781614288534
- Barcode: 9781614288534
Journey to the iconic destination of St. Moritz from the comfort of your coffee table thanks to this luxury book from Assouline. Nestled in Switzerland’s Engadin Valley, St. Moritz has long maintained an elusive allure thanks to being a celebrity hotspot and the winter home of icons such as Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn, John Lennon, and Claudia Schiffer. Author Dora Lardelli takes the reader on a journey through the favourite haunts and the hidden parties, without forgetting the natural beauty, village charm and architectural mastery that define this destination.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £8.75
- International_express delivery - £35
We currently ship to over 130 countries around the world. Find out more about international shipping