- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L15cm / L6”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Long slim handle stem with intricate filigree rose at the base
- Each piece is transformed into a work of art
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Rosenmuster cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add lustrous classical style to your dining settings with this Rosenmuster soup/cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a long slim handle stem with an intricate filigree rose design on the base, turning every item into a masterpiece. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Rosenmuster cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4874 reviews sitewide
Superb service, will be using them again.
My purchase arrived damaged, however, Imogen Carr, of Customer Services, dealt with the issue professionally, courteously, timeously and efficiently.
Please ensure that this is fed back to Customer Services management.
Very pleased with the service and the way I was informed of a more or less accurate delivery time.
received the products very quickly!
Great customer service
Very prompt service
great fast delivery and packaging as always
easy to use and check is great
i ordered the wrong initial on the product, totally my fault...i spoke to Customer Services who were so helpful and i returned the product to them. Very good service.I will re-order the correct one in a few days. Thank you.
These reviews are collected independently by