- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L15cm / L6”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Long slim handle stem with intricate filigree rose at the base
- Each piece is transformed into a work of art
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Rosenmuster cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add lustrous classical style to your dining settings with this Rosenmuster soup/cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a long slim handle stem with an intricate filigree rose design on the base, turning every item into a masterpiece. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Rosenmuster cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4621 reviews sitewide
great to be able to speak to somebody over the phone,so polite and helpful
Very good customer service - I had to contact them twice regarding the delivery of the item and the operator (her name is Susie Waghorn) was extremely professional and helpful. The delivery company they use however (DPD) was very disappointing. The driver left the item in the front door of the building and refused to bring it upstairs, claiming that the box was too big and heavy (there were 2 men in the van and the box included a plastic chair which was about 3 kilos in total..).
fantastic as always
Very pleased on time and efficient thank you
Great products at good prices. Delivery on time & kept informed of progress & delivery slot.
Prompt service and very well packaged.
A lot of nice products, very fast handling and shipping, safe and good packing of goods. Exellent internet shop.
Excellent service. Item arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Would recommend company.
What I have become to expect from Amara, Excellent service.
Great communication and response top enquiries. Really well packed and delivered on promised time.
These reviews are collected independently by