- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: D5.5cm / L2.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Designed by celebrated artisan Wilfried Moll
- Modern masterpieces inspired by classic yacht design
- Stylishly simplistic design
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Riva cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add contemporary elegance to your dining settings with this Riva napkin ring from Robbe & Berking. This sleek range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Created by celebrated artisan Wilfried Moll & inspired by classic yacht design, each piece in this collection has a beautifully simple handle, whilst the spoons & knives in the collection are slightly more embellished with subtly pointed tips. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Riva cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5995 reviews sitewide
Checkout was streamlined and efficient. Shipping was incredibly fast, item arrived in good condition, well-packed, and as described. Personalized packings slip was a nice touch!
Item was as described and arrived very quickly.
great products, efficient service, fair price
Shipping was extremely fast. Gift wrapping was very nice.
The item I ordered wasn't in stock and had to be back ordered. It did ship a few days later than the expected date, but when it was shipped it arrived in 2 days which is really fast considering I ordered from the Netherlands.
Amazing service, easy to understand website.
Hard to believe the speed with which my purchase arrived, especially considering that it was going from England to the United States.
Had trouble trying to order on website but good service when I phoned them to place the order.
Delivery a little slower than expected
These reviews are collected independently by