- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: D5.5cm / L2.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Designed by celebrated artisan Wilfried Moll
- Modern masterpieces inspired by classic yacht design
- Stylishly simplistic design
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Riva cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add contemporary elegance to your dining settings with this Riva napkin ring from Robbe & Berking. This sleek range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Created by celebrated artisan Wilfried Moll & inspired by classic yacht design, each piece in this collection has a beautifully simple handle, whilst the spoons & knives in the collection are slightly more embellished with subtly pointed tips. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Riva cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4816 reviews sitewide
The quality of products and the speed of shipping is truly wonderful.
I am still waiting for delivery of these items as the carrier DLH is not open for me to pick up the package at their office on the weekend. As I am not home during the day, I am now have to scramble to make myself available for the whole day at home (miss a day at work just to wait for the delivery). Further what is totally acceptable is that I had to pay for close to $70 of duties and taxes before I can take delivery of this package. When I made the payment to purchase these items there were not reference to additional cost on delivery. This means I will have paid a lot more for something which was available on other web sites. Totally disgusted by Amara will no longer ever purchase something from them.
My order was back ordered so I emailed Amara and told them that I needed them for a luncheon in the next few days. They promptly took note and had them expressed to me and I actually received them a day earlier than expected. Can't tell you how pleased I was and what an impression this china made on my guest.
As per usual, excellent service!
Amara customer service is second to none!! Friendly, prompt and simply brill!! Thanks!
Very pleased with this spoon rest, looks great
Worked as described - very good
Great service and China very well packed .
Online site very easy to use. Delivery was prompt. Packaging was protective.
These reviews are collected independently by