- Luxury console table
- Material: steel with polished black granite top
- Dimensions: H91xW150xD40cm
- Finished with a vintage silver patina
- Free standing
- Created in England by highly skilled craftsmen
- Bespoke sizes & finishes available – please contact us
- Delivery & instalment options available by quote process
Add lasting luxury to any space with this striking Revolution console table from Villiers. Made in England, each piece has been meticulously created by highly skilled craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Handcrafted from steel with a vintage silver patina, it also features a polished black granite top. Every step in the laborious manufacturing process is completed by a person skilled in a specific area ensuring the highest quality and attention to detail. Also available in a bright nickel finish this striking piece of furniture will add timeless style to any room.
Please note that for each piece of Villiers furniture a quote must be requested for delivery and installation options. Bespoke sizes and finishes are also available in every product; please contact customer services for more information.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.