Puro Diffuser - 500mlPuro Diffuser - 500ml
- Fragrance: vanilla, tangerine, lavender and warm woody scents
- Capacity: 500ml
- Made from high quality Italian glass
- Luxurious grey velvet flacon
- Brushed aluminium lid and satin label
- Black avant-garde style evaporator sticks
- Fragrance lasts up to six months
- Packaged in a stylish & sleek box stamped with the Linari logo
- More luxury Linari room fragrances available
Freshen the aroma of any room with this Puro fragrance diffuser by Linari. The fast and finely evolving note of supreme Madagascan vanilla joins a stimulating green accord, fruity tangerine, fresh bergamot and the spicy notes of finest lavender. The floral heart note surprises with rose and lily of the valley, entwined with accents of anise and a delicious aroma of fig. Woody notes of sensual sandal and cedar merge with white musk and amber, resulting in a woody-leathery base note bound by fine accords of Indonesian patchouli and cinnamon. Puro is a rustic and homely room fragrance that comes in a flacon smothered in luxurious glacier grey velvet, an elite room fragrance and perfect addition to any home.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.