- Orla Kiely – Home Collection
- Material: 100% earthenware with 100% wood lid
- Dimensions: H12.5xW13xD13cm
- Size: 1L
- Beautifully retro storage jar with lid
- Rubber seal keeps the contents air-tight
- Features the poppy meadow pattern
- Handmade - small imperfections can occur
- Lid is handwash only - jar is microwave & dishwasher safe
- Many more complementing storage jars available
- Fabulous gift idea
- Packaged in an Orla Kiely patterned box
- More kitchen & bathroom accessories available
Bring Orla Kiely's signature style to your kitchen with this beautifully retro storage jar. Made from 100% earthenware with a wooden lid it features the poppy meadow print on a white background. With a rubber seal it will keep the contents air-tight, making it ideal for coffee, tea, rice and pulses. This storage jar will look just as at home in a retro style kitchen as it will in a more contemporary space, are there are more styles and sizes available. Mix & match with more Orla Kiely kitchen accessories to add fashionable style to your home in an instant.
Orla Kiely’s instinctive graphic design is simple and stylised with a sense of nostalgia, making the patterns comforting and up lifting. Her iconic designs have a distinct modern quality with a mid-century feel that adds another dimension to every interior.
Poppy Meadow Storage Jar - Blue Reviews
based on 14 reviews sitewide
15 Mar 2015
Very impressed by the fast delivery, and the very helpful and efficient customer service who dealt promptly with a couple of items that were faulty due to manufacture. The packing was excellent, the delivery service perfect - all round first class experience!
10 Feb 2015
Storage jar exactly as described
7 Feb 2015
Love the look and design
4 Dec 2014
Well packed, efficient delivery, good prices. Very happy all round, thankyou!
30 Sep 2014
love the care factor
25 May 2014
Lovely, as described
21 May 2014
Well informed about when the delivery was going to be by text which was really useful with the options to change.
5 May 2014
These reviews are collected independently by