- Please note this item is for UK delivery only
- Pattern repeat: 72cm
- Roll width: 53cm
- Roll length: 10m
- Recommended paste: Cole’s tub paste
- Clean carefully with a clean cloth & water
- Match: straight match
- Large scale geometric trellis print
- In pink & purple hues
Bring bold patterns to your home with this Pompeian wallpaper from Cole & Son. Part of the Contemporary I collection it features a large scale geometric trellis pattern in pink & purple hues. This wallpaper is suitable for all rooms in the home; if hanging in areas where the paper will be subjected to high levels of moisture Cole & Son recommends applying a clear decorator’s varnish, such as Polyvine, after hanging to protect against any water ingress. The Pompeian wallpaper is spongeable; to clean wipe carefully with a clean cloth and plenty of water & avoid using chemicals or abrasion.
Please note colours shown on-screen may vary from the original wallpaper and should be used as guidance only. For more information on wallpaper & to view our hanging guide please see here.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Wonderful service. Arrived the next day, excellent tracking service as well.
- Fab website and del service
- Great service very quick and reasonably priced delivery
- Outstanding service !!
- Quality items only.
- Really amazed at how quick the shipping was. It arrived quickly and in great condition. Really impressed with this company!
- Amara's service is superb: speed, packaging e.g.
- nice customer service
- s the wrong cushion was delivered in the first place, I wa told the correct t one would be sent to be exchanged for the other one. We were told the day which was inconvenient, so telephoned to say I to say that I had a meeting that morning, A short time before we were sent an e.mail to say the parcel would be delivered at exactly the time I had said I would be out. I waited in to check the parcel was correct also driver needed it to be opened as the return label was inside. I missed my meeting, a lot of fuss for a cushion. Will think twice before ordering again.
- We had a delivery problem and they addressed it very quickly and to our utmost satisfaction. Even accounting for a delay of a few hours due to time zones, everything went well with communication.