- Material: fine bone china
- Dimensions: W12xD12cm / W5xD5”
- Bright red intricate rose & coral patterned surface
- Luxurious platinum coloured rim
- Roberto Cavalli signature amongst pattern
- Ideal as a small serving dish or trinket tray
- More Rose Jewel dinnerware items available
- Perfect for combining with the Lizzard Platinum range
- Beautifully packaged in a Roberto Cavalli box
- Fabulous gift idea
- More fine china designs available from Roberto Cavalli
Add opulent prints to your home with this square tidy tray from the Roberto Cavalli Rose Jewel Collection. Crafted from fine bone china, this tray features a bright red intricate rose & coral patterned surface. Also with a platinum coloured rim, this tray is perfect as a small serving dish at a luxurious table setting, or can be used to hold trinkets. A fabulous gift idea for any occasion, more fine bone china designs are available from Roberto Cavalli, all featuring the brand’s signature bold & extravagant style.
Roberto Cavalli Home combines the concept of fashion and design with glamour & sensuality, inspired by the iconic prints and patterns of the most significant collections of Maison.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5019 reviews sitewide
Good service and fast delivery
Excellent service as always from the Amara team!!
I love the way the you theme the shopping window. I very much enjoyed your coastal selection.
Quick service. Would have appreciated a squidgy and reassurance of replacement if I messed up.
Quick and straight forward service
Excellent communication. My original package arrived damaged and AMARA have
been just so very helpful in re-ordering and ensuring my new delivery arrived in A1 condition.
Product was delivered in 5 days excellent service
We where very happy to receive our Branbantia bin so very quickly.
Dissapointed that you send us the old model that I was able to get here in Sydney
at a better price, we wanted the newer model and that why we order from AMA
These reviews are collected independently by