Platinum Palazzo Pitti Dessert Plates - Set of 6
- Set of six dessert plates
- Material: fine bone china
- Dimensions: Dia21.5cm / Dia8.5”
- Blue Renaissance style pattern & leopard print edging
- Stylish platinum coloured rim
- Roberto Cavalli signature amongst pattern
- More Palazzo Pitti dinnerware items available
- Perfect for combining with the Lizzard Platinum range
- Beautifully packaged in a Roberto Cavalli box
- Fabulous gift idea
- More fine china designs available from Roberto Cavalli
Add opulent prints to the dinner table with this set of six dessert plates from the Roberto Cavalli Palazzo Pitti Collection. Crafted from fine bone china, this set features an ornate blue Renaissance inspired patterned edge with leopard print detailing. Also featuring platinum coloured rims, this set is perfect for creating a luxurious table setting, when combined with further items from the decadent Palazzo Pitti range & the Lizzard Platinum dinnerware collection. A fabulous gift idea for any occasion, more fine bone china designs are available from Roberto Cavalli, all featuring the brand’s signature bold & extravagant style.
Roberto Cavalli Home combines the concept of fashion and design with glamour & sensuality, inspired by the iconic prints and patterns of the most significant collections of Maison.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- as it says Excellent
- They were helpful about accepting the return of the breadbox. I was concerned though that they would stock and sell such a poor quality piece of merchandise. For this reason I am I unlikely to use them again
- I ordered one size and i got another. customer service offered zero solution to the problem and did not even offer to pay for return shipping.
- Incredible service! Fastest delivery I can imagine.
- Great service and follow up
- arrived on time, well packaged.
- But I was not impressed by their returns policy and wouldn't therefore use the company again for shopping on line.
- The service was good. Amara kept me informed all through the order with the courier info etc and was quite quick.
- seems to be a good company sorry they did not put a catalogue in the package .Well parcelled up .Why no catalogue ?
- Very helpful