- Abyss & Habidecor – finest European towels & rugs
- Material: 80% combed cotton, 10% acrylic & 10% lurex
- Dimensions: 70x125cm
- Stylish baroque inspired pattern in silver lurex on white
- Hand-tufted with the finest combed cotton
- Long-staple two thread yarn is used for the utmost absorbency
- Fabulously soft underfoot
- Can also be used as a rug in any space
- Bespoke colour & size options available
- Machine washable at 40 degrees
- Large selection of bath mat styles available
Bring luxury style home with this Perse bath mat / rug by Abyss & Habidecor. It features a baroque inspired pattern in silver lurex on a crisp white background and is fabulously soft. This bath mat is so luxurious underfoot and stylishly designed that it can also be used as a rug for any space. The very best Egyptian cotton, Giza 70, is used to create the special two thread yarn that is hand-tufted into each bath mat design. The yarn is also long-staple, ensuring the utmost level of absorbency whilst remaining luxuriously soft.
Abyss & Habidecor have a wide variety of towel, bathrobe & bath mat styles to suit every taste and every space. They boast over sixty different colour options alone, and they can also offer a range of bespoke sizes, colours and embroidery, simply contact us for further information about the bespoke service.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5201 reviews sitewide
very helpful, polite and efficient
Excellent products and service, the whole team never fail to delight me, well done everyone, so much so I will be buying all my Christmas presents from Amara and introducing all my friends.
The only one thing I would say needs more work is the time suppliers take to respond to queries, I accept this is a supplier dependency. Perhaps Amara could consider a supplier penalty charge for non responses within 48 hours.
Very pleased with the service.
Quick despatch and well packaged.
Very quick and efficient service/delivery
Awesome customer service!!!
These reviews are collected independently by