The Origin of Species Ascent of Man - 2 Sheet Design - 70x100cmThe Origin of Species Ascent of Man - 2 Sheet Design - 70x100cm
- The Origin of Species poster
- Material: satin finish paper
- Dimensions: H100xW70cm (each)
- Entire book printed on two sheets
- Around the famous ascent of man silhouette
- Printed on lush, satin finish heavyweight paper
- Created using state-of-the-art printing technology
- Text is pin-sharp & the paper non-reflective
- With Lightfast ink which will not fade
- Font size is approximately 4 point
- Presented rolled in a tube to avoid creasing or folds
Charles Darwin's voyage aboard the Beagle led him to write perhaps the most significant biological theory of modern times. His discussion of hereditary attributes remains essentially unchallenged in the scientific world after a hundred years. Printed around the silhouette of the famous ascent of man - perhaps his most famously observed creature, it makes an impressive addition to any wall. In the readily frameable size of 70x100cm (each) this entire novel is printed onto a two sheets of lush, satin finish paper with state-of-the-art printing technology. The text is pin-sharp and the paper non-reflective so you can hang & light it exactly as you wish.
- Standard UK Delivery £3.95*
- Free delivery for orders over £70.00
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.