- Marimekko – iconic Finnish design
- Material: vitreous porcelain, wooden handle
- Dimensions: H18cm
- Capacity: 700ml
- Please note this item is for EU delivery only
- Beautiful black rippled line motif
- Part of the Weather Diary Collection
- Inspired by weather patterns & autumnal hues
- Matching Oiva tableware also available
- Ideal for everyday dining & special occasions
- Mix & match with complementing Marimekko dinnerware
- Washing by hand is recommended
- More Marimekko home accessories available
Bring the beauty of sunrays and rainfalls to your home with this Oiva teapot from Marimekko. Part of the Weather Diary Collection inspired by Finland’s autumnal weather patterns and hues, this teapot features a striking black and yellow watercolour design. Crafted from high-fired vitreous porcelain, this coffee cup is a fabulous gift idea for any print lovers, along with a wide range of complementing tableware in the Oiva/Weather Diary range by Marimekko.
Marimekko’s simple signature prints & bold use of colour has kept them at the forefront of design across the world for over 60 years.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5022 reviews sitewide
Quick reliable service.
Arrived very quickly & kept informed regarding delivery time with emails.
quick delivery - product describe as is on the web - excellent web based system
It was my first time ordering from Amara. Was a little hesitant as the are in the UK, but everything was very smooth. Great site! Will definitely order again.
Took like 4 months but it was worth it
Excellent service! Quick and prompt delivery, wasn't expecting such a fast service. Will definitely be returning as a customer.
My only suggestion would be, unless I missed it, that maybe the introduction of gift wrapping like a beautiful box would be great. Great service though, guys.
Delivery was done in an expedient manner. I was delighted!
Super fast delivery
Perfect packaging, fast international delivery. I will shop with Amara again.
These reviews are collected independently by