- Snow white hand towel
- Material: 100% organic cotton
- Dimensions: 50x76cm
- Made from Hydrocotton – soft and absorbent
- Anti-bacterial protected
- Machine washable at 40°C
This Hamam snow white coloured Galata hand towel is eco & skin friendly. Made from 100% organic cotton, grown using methods and materials that have a low impact on the environment, is also the highest in terms of anti-allergenic factor. This hand towel weighs 550 gsm and measures 70x140cm. Part of the Hamam Pure range this towel is made from Hydrocotton- ultra long staple Turkish Egean cotton harvested from Turkey's Denizli region, famous for growing the world's finest cotton. A symbol for softness and absorbency, the fibre remains wonderfully soft even after repeated washing and retains its fluffy appearance. This Galata towel is treated with Hamam's anti-bacterial process and is available in off white & snow white, and there are matching Hamam robes available.
Hamam are world renowned for being top quality producers of luxury cotton bath products supplying top hotels and exclusive yachts around the globe.
- Standard UK Delivery £3.95*
- Free delivery for orders over £70.00
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.