O Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses - Set of 2O Viognier/Chardonnay Glasses - Set of 2
- Fantastic "O" stemless wine tumblers
- Material: lead crystal
- Dimensions: H9.6cm
- Capacity: 320ml
- Optimum glass shape for maximum wine enhancement
- Machine made
- Top choice of wine connoisseurs & chefs alike
- Ideal for formal or everyday use
- Grape variety specific
- Dishwasher safe
- Packaged in a smart black & red Riedel box
Every perfectly shaped glass from Riedel is designed around the exceptional characteristics of each grape variety, which in turn determines the shape, size & rim diameter of the bowl. The “O” Viognier/Chardonnay wine tumblers are innovative and fun, and a relaxed variation on the more classic wine glass. Riedel, after four decades of designing & fine tuning, are the only glassmakers who put so much passion into developing the finest tools to capture the wines' full potential. Riedel glasses are a pleasure to drink from and are famous for changing the quality of your wine drinking experience.
For more information on Riedel glass and care instructions, please see our buying guide here.
- Standard UK Delivery £3.95*
- Free delivery for orders over £70.00
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.