- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L15cm / L6”
- Design by Robert Berking
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Elegantly curved lily-shaped handles ending in a pointed fold
- Traditional art-nouveau inspired design
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Navette cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add classic sophistication to your dining settings with this Navette soup/cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this art-nouveau inspired collection was originally designed by Robert Berking himself and features an elegant lily shaped handle ending in a prominent fold. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Navette cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4846 reviews sitewide
VERY fast, efficient delivery, thank you!
Excellent customer service. Highly recommended.
Used it for the first time. Item arrived quickly, although was in a much larger box than needed.
Great company and easy to use website.
Good service arrived promptly
I was very impressed in the way my order has been handled and that I was able to track the delivery which gave me freedom to do other things.
Speedy delivery of well packaged order.
Items advertised as in stock are not necessarily. I have made a few orders where once you order the goods you get an email telling you they won't be in for a few months. I feel they do this to keep held stock low and just order in to meet demand. Great for them but misleading for customers so I won't use them again. Most people shop on the internet for instant gratification and this is not what Amara offers.
Efficient and an excellent service all round. They delivered what was ordered on time and in good condition.
These reviews are collected independently by