- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L15cm / L6”
- Design by Robert Berking
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Elegantly curved lily-shaped handles ending in a pointed fold
- Traditional art-nouveau inspired design
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Navette cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add classic sophistication to your dining settings with this Navette soup/cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this art-nouveau inspired collection was originally designed by Robert Berking himself and features an elegant lily shaped handle ending in a prominent fold. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Navette cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5973 reviews sitewide
Very good service
Lampshade arrived damaged however, it was really easy to send an email to their customer service team and have a new one dispatched - and the damaged one picked up. Very efficient service.
Lovely range of goods
Very fast and efficient service.
really good customer service when i rang about a product
I have spent over £1000 over the last year at Amara, and all items, of which there are many have been excellent, even exceeding my expectations at times. The Staff are of great calibre and so helpful as always. Amara is now my number 1 shop for all things household, I never go anywhere else. Even more impressive is the constant updates of new products to your website, patient in my case paid off for one item I had been waiting to see if anything suitable arrived for my ensuite and it did, just arrived, in situ and WOW. Thank you, a superb Team
Communication and information regarding order/delivery very easy and reassuring and efficient
Speedy & efficient delivery
These reviews are collected independently by