- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L10.5cm / L4.25”
- Design by Robert Berking
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Elegantly curved lily-shaped handles ending in a pointed fold
- Traditional art-nouveau inspired design
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Navette cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add classic sophistication to your dining settings with this Navette mocha/espresso spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this art-nouveau inspired collection was originally designed by Robert Berking himself and features an elegant lily shaped handle ending in a prominent fold. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Navette cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4584 reviews sitewide
Would definitely recommend your service, thanks
Wow. Even though I'm in Australia, and they are in England, it was like we were in the same country. Customer service was fantastic. My bin came in 3 days - and was even posted on a Saturday (or may have been Friday there), but still, very quick.
First Class - would recommend them 100% - fantastic job.
great overall experience. Bought the products on the 24th and arrived 29th in Catalonia. Fair enough coming from the UK. Happy with the service and will recommend Amara to friends and colleagues.
What excellent service, I could not believe hoe quickly my order arrived
it was very easy to order and came very fast without any problems.
Great customer service. Appreciated the updates when my shipment was delayed.
One of the Waterford glasses was cracked upon arrival, Customer Service was excellent in arranging a product switch and partial refund.
We still haven't received our order (two cognac glasses), so we can't really rate and if they come, be intact yet!
Excellent, efficiant service with great product offerings
These reviews are collected independently by