- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- See each piece’s product page for approx. dimensions
- Set includes:
- 6x dinner spoons, dinner forks & dinner knives
- 6x dessert spoons, dessert forks & dessert knives
- 6x coffee spoons & 2x serving spoons
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Elegantly curved lily-shaped handles ending in a pointed fold
- Traditional art-nouveau inspired design
- R&B hallmark
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
Add classic sophistication to your dining settings with this Navette forty forty piece cutlery set from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this art-nouveau inspired collection was originally designed by Robert Berking himself and features an elegant lily shaped handle ending in a prominent fold. The set includes six dinner spoons, dinner forks, dinner knives, dessert spoons, dessert knives, dessert forks, coffee spoons and two serving spoons. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Navette cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5201 reviews sitewide
very helpful, polite and efficient
Excellent products and service, the whole team never fail to delight me, well done everyone, so much so I will be buying all my Christmas presents from Amara and introducing all my friends.
The only one thing I would say needs more work is the time suppliers take to respond to queries, I accept this is a supplier dependency. Perhaps Amara could consider a supplier penalty charge for non responses within 48 hours.
Very pleased with the service.
Quick despatch and well packaged.
Very quick and efficient service/delivery
Awesome customer service!!!
These reviews are collected independently by