- Orla Kiely – Home Collection
- Material: 100% earthenware with 100% wood lid
- Dimensions: H34xW20.5xL20.5cm
- Size: 10L
- Beautifully retro bread bin
- Features iconic multi stem print on a white background
- Tall design means it takes up little space in the kitchen
- Handmade - small imperfections can occur
- Lid is handwash only - jar is microwave & dishwasher safe
- More complementing kitchen accessories available
- Fabulous gift idea
- Packaged in an Orla Kiely patterned box
- More kitchen & bathroom accessories available
Bring Orla Kiely's signature style to the kitchen with this beautifully retro bread bin. Made from 100% earthenware with a wooden lid it features the iconic multi stem print on a white background. Its tall design means it will take up little space in the kitchen, and it will look just as at home in a retro style kitchen as it will in a more contemporary space. Mix & match with more Orla Kiely kitchen accessories to add fashionable style to your home in an instant.
Orla Kiely’s instinctive graphic design is simple and stylised with a sense of nostalgia, making the patterns comforting and up lifting. Her iconic designs have a distinct modern quality with a mid-century feel that adds another dimension to every interior.
Multi Stem Bread Bin Reviews
based on 11 reviews sitewide
just what i ordered
14 Apr 2015
easy to use website. Purchase arrived before expected delivery, which was a plus.
Bang on time and packed well.
12 Apr 2015
Lovely product and a good size with room for a loaf and bread buns looks good and a bit retro.
23 Mar 2015
This a stunning bread bin with sufficient space for a loaf of bread and other items (bread buns, tea cakes etc). Very well manufactured.
10 Nov 2014
Great service at a decent price
12 Sep 2014
From start to finish an excellent on line service
19 Aug 2014
This is the first time I have used amara, the service has been excellent I will be using them again in the near future
18 Aug 2014
really fab exactly what I wanted!
16 Jul 2014
These reviews are collected independently by