Mohair Throw - Alpine White/Grey/BeigeMohair Throw - Alpine White/Grey/Beige
- Avoca – avoiding the average & ordinary
- Material: 70% mohair & 30% wool
- Dimensions: 183x142cm / 72x57”
- Beige, white & grey throw with fringe detail
- Woven at the Avoca Mill in Ireland
- Perfect addition to any sofa or bed
- Hand wash only
- Fabulous gift idea for any occasion
- Wide selection of Avoca throws available
- Passionate about quality Avoca is Ireland’s oldest business
This Alpine throw from Avoca is made from 70% mohair & 30% wool, woven at their mill in Ireland. It features blended shades of white, beige, & grey with matching fringe detailing. With a luxuriously soft texture this throw is ideal for updating a tired sofa or bed. A wonderful luxury gift idea, this beautiful mohair throw will make a welcome addition to any home.
Avoca is an Irish family-run business that spans one of the world’s oldest surviving manufacturing companies. Dedicated to being a bit different, Avoca love detail, colour and whimsy and are passionate about design, originality, & quality.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.