- Material: bamboo & food safe varnish
- Dimensions: 30x71x1cm
- Handmade in Vietnam
- Must have for serving salads or mixed vegetables
- Designed to be paired with Calimero, Medio & Fresco bowls
- Stain and odour resistant
- Bamboo is one of the Earth’s most renewable resources
- Avoid boiling liquids, microwave & dishwasher use
- Wash with soap & water, dry thoroughly
- Small imperfections & colour variation may occur
- Helping to sustain rural communities in Vietnam
This set of Miro tongs from Ekobo is entirely handcrafted from bamboo in Vietnam by local artisans. With its sleek and contemporary design this duo of tongs is a must for serving salads or mixed vegetables. They have been especially designed to complement the Calimero salad bowls, or Medio & Fresco serving dishes. Suitable for hot & cold foods and all condiments, Miro tongs are also stain and odour resistant. Avoid boiling liquids, microwave & dishwasher use, wash with soap & water and dry thoroughly. Although all of Ekobo’s products are hand-crafted with the greatest care, slight colour changes or product imperfections may occur.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5021 reviews sitewide
Excellent service, super fast delivery. Thank you
Great and unusual products, very quick service
A Great Company!
Amara sent me an incorrect cushion by mistake and when this was pointed out to them they sent me the correct one without me having to go to the bother of sending back the incorrect one - which is still beautiful and I can use elsewhere. I reckon this is customer service second to none and will happily buy from Amara again and recommend to family and friends xx
Fast shipping, great communication, easy site to navigate. Perfect!
Great service, prompt despatch and delivery.
Really good and quick service
Disappointed at length of diffuser sticks. My shop bought product had much longer sticks and looked a lot better.
Quick response to order, excellent packaging. VERY pleased!!
These reviews are collected independently by