- Material: dyed modified polyproplene PMMA - rusty orange
- Dimensions: H95xW50xD50cm, seat height 65cm
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in several colours
- Matching Masters chair also available
- Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
Bring iconic design to your home with the Masters Stool in rusty orange from Kartell. Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet this stool is a striking tribute to three iconic chairs; the 'Series 7' by Arne Jacobsen, the 'Tulip Armchair' by Eero Saarinen and the 'Eiffel Chair' by Charles Eames. A contemporary design perfect for at the bar or on the patio, this stool also features a special finishing which gives it a velvet like touch. Available in several colours this design is also available as a chair.
For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
Well made, attractive and comfortable.
Lovely colour and design. Statement piece and very comfortable.
Great price and a stock item which arrived as promised. Really pleased with the service you provided. Many thanks
I love the chairs.
Great service and range of goods.
Stylish, elegant stools, lightweight, very comfortable with a good height backrest. We are using on oak flooring and feet have pads on them to prevent scratching the floor.
simple but effective order and despatch service