- Material: dyed modified polyproplene PMMA - rusty orange
- Dimensions: H95xW50xD50cm, seat height 65cm
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Available in several colours
- Matching Masters chair also available
- Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
Bring iconic design to your home with the Masters Stool in rusty orange from Kartell. Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet this stool is a striking tribute to three iconic chairs; the 'Series 7' by Arne Jacobsen, the 'Tulip Armchair' by Eero Saarinen and the 'Eiffel Chair' by Charles Eames. A contemporary design perfect for at the bar or on the patio, this stool also features a special finishing which gives it a velvet like touch. Available in several colours this design is also available as a chair.
For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
Well made, attractive and comfortable.
Lovely colour and design. Statement piece and very comfortable.
Great price and a stock item which arrived as promised. Really pleased with the service you provided. Many thanks
I love the chairs.
Great service and range of goods.
Stylish, elegant stools, lightweight, very comfortable with a good height backrest. We are using on oak flooring and feet have pads on them to prevent scratching the floor.
simple but effective order and despatch service
First rate, as we would have expected from a designer and producer of this quality of merchandise.