- Material: dyed modified polyproplene PMMA - black
- Dimensions: W57xH84xD47cm, seat height: 46cm
- Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet
- Suitable for outdoor use & for stacked storage
- Available in several colours
- Matching Masters stool also available
- Wipe carefully with a damp cloth to clean
- Supplier code: 05866/09
- Barcode: 8058967157789
Add award winning design to your home with the Masters Chair in black from Kartell. Designed by Philippe Starck with Eugeni Quitllet this chair is a striking tribute to three iconic chairs; the 'Series 7' by Arne Jacobsen, the 'Tulip Armchair' by Eero Saarinen and the 'Eiffel Chair' by Charles Eames. Each one is evident in the cleverly reinvented design; now with a more contemporary feel it is both roomy and comfortable with a special finishing which gives it a velvet like touch. Suitable for outdoor use and available in several colours, this practical yet stylish chair design is also stackable ideal for simple storage.
This design was presented with the prestigious '2010 Good Design Award' by the Chicago Athenaeum - Museum of Architecture and Design.
For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here.
Delivery & Returns
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery - £8.00
- Next Working Day Express - delivered pre noon - £10.00
- Nominated Day delivery - £8.00
- Weekend delivery - £15.00