- Orla Kiely – Home Collection
- Material: 90% cotton & 10% linen
- Dimensions: 45x45cm
- Includes polyester cushion pad
- Printed linear stem pattern in cream
- On a sunflower yellow background
- Reverse - yellow pattern on a cream background
- Discreet zip closure
- Cushion cover is machine washable at 40 degrees
- Available in five colourways
- Mix & match with complementing Orla Kiely throws
- Great gift idea for the fashion conscious
- More Orla Kiely cushions available
Add Orla Kiely's signature style to your home with this pretty Linear Stem cushion in sunflower. Featuring the iconic linear stem print in cream on a sunflower yellow background on the front and a yellow print on a cream background reverse, it's perfect for adding to a sofa or bed. It also features a discreet zip opening and the cover is machine washable for easy care. This Linear Stem cushion is available in five colourways; sunflower, duck egg, slate blue, red, chocolate and apple. Mix & match with more Orla Kiely cushions & throws to add fashionable style to your home in an instant.
Orla Kiely’s instinctive graphic design is simple and stylised with a sense of nostalgia, making the patterns comforting and up lifting. Her iconic designs have a distinct modern quality with a mid-century feel that adds another dimension to every interior.
Linear Stem Cushion - Slate Blue Reviews
based on 50 reviews sitewide
Shopping online with your store has been a delightful experience. Our gorgeous cushions arrived this morning by courier at our home in Sydney, which exceeded our delivery expectations. Thank you, and we look forward to shopping with your store again in the future. A very happy shopper.
They look lovely
it could do with being a litter bit bigger and more stuffing required
Really pleased with my purchase.
After reading other reviews I knew that the colour was more orange than red, so if you expect it to be red then it's probably not for you.
Really happy with the cushion and the service was amazingly quick.
Better than I expected. Love it.
These reviews are collected independently by