- English language
- Limited edition of 100
- Includes a private tour of Versailles
- Handcrafted volume in a luxury velvet clamshell case with metal plaque
- Dimensions: W40xL47.5xD8cm
- Pages: 234
- With 200 illustrations
- Assouline will donate 25% of each edition purchased to the Château de Versailles
- Includes complimentary white gloves and signature canvas tote
- Signed by the author
- Supplier code: 9781614289937
- Barcode: 9781614289937
A very special edition of Versailles: From Louis XIV to Jeff Koons from Assouline that is almost as opulent as the palace itself. Each of the 100 signed limited-edition books is adorned with a sculpted metal medallion of Louis XIV and presented in an exquisite velvet clamshell case, and includes a private tour of Versailles from a palace curator. Assouline will also donate 25% of each special edition purchased to the Château de Versailles.
Step inside the glittering Château de Versailles from the comfort of your sofa thanks to Assouline’s luxury volume, Versailles: From Louis XIV to Jeff Koons – Special Edition. Recounting the most important historical, social, and cultural milestones of Versailles, this tome is a must for luxury design fans. From the first great constructions under Louis XIV, to its reimagining by Louis-Philippe in 1837 as a museum dedicated to all the glories of France, Versailles has truly seen many momentous occasion and renowned visitors. Illustrated with archival images and beautiful photography, it features insightful texts by Catherine Pégard, president of the Château de Versailles, with the collaboration of Mathieu da Vinha, scientific director of the Château de Versailles Research Centre.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £8.61
- Free delivery for orders over £150.61
- International_express delivery - £34.43
- Free delivery for orders over £0