- Ortigia – luxury soaps & scents inspired by Sicily
- Lime Di Sicilia - rich aromatic lime wood, flowers & oil
- Dimensions: H9.5xW6.5cm
- Burn time: 25-30 hours
- Made in Italy from natural ingredients & paraben free
- Signature printed glass jar with naturally coloured yellow wax
- Printed pattern creates a stunning effect as it burns
- Glass jar can be reused once wax has burned away
- Ortigia scented candle available in five scents
- Fragrance available as a diffuser, soap & shower gel
- Beautiful gift box - no need for gift wrap
- More creams, soaps & scents by Ortigia available
Add the exotic scent of powdery fig and cedar to your home with this Lime Di Sicilia scented candle by Ortigia. Made in Italy using natural ingredients, this paraben free candle features a beautiful fragrance of rich aromatic lime wood, flowers & oil from the scented lime tree. Naturally coloured green wax is housed in a signature printed jar, which can be reused once the wax had burned away. Available in five different scents; each is tailor-made by an award winning Italian perfumer and distilled from the natural Sicilian flora. Presented in a striking gift box, inspired by exotic Sicilian images and colours, this luxurious scented candle will make a wonderful gift idea for any occasion
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4859 reviews sitewide
Came across Amara quite by chance - lovely range of products..would have liked more info about delivery
Fast and efficient delivery - thank you! Your website is amazing!
Absolutely impressed with how my item was packaged, thank you.
Good customer service and quick delivery
Easy to use website and prompt service - excellent all round.
Excellent service with products arriving promptly from the other side of the world.
Prompt service, great prices. I was amazed that my order was coming from the UK - it arrived guicker that some U.S. Purchases.
Very fast service
Excellent service with speedy processing and delivery.
Package arrived on day booked for. I recd an email giving me information when it would arrive - which it did. Wrong colour light was sent should have been gold but they sent platinum It had been double checked apparently !!!! Have decided to keep it as I really do like it, plus it was not worth all the hassle of returning it.
These reviews are collected independently by