A5 Les Anges Baroques Lay Flat NotebookA5 Les Anges Baroques Lay Flat Notebook
- Lay Flat notebook with 128 ruled ivory pages
- Exquisitely adorned with illustrations
- Front and back cover fashion angel collages
- Lay-flat construction for ease of use
- Six printed end pages with Paseo design
- Gold & silver foil die-cut spine binding
- Gilded page edges
- Black & white chevron stripe place keeping ribbon
- Christian Lacroix logo hot stamped on back cover
- More Christian Lacroix stationery available
This striking Les Anges Baroques Lay Flat notebook is part of the Christian Lacroix Papier collection and is adorned with illustrations by the haute couture designer. The front-and back-cover feature fashion angel collages and there are six printed end pages covered in the Paseo pattern, as extravagant & opulent as the designer himself. Lay flat construction makes it easy to write on any surface, and this pretty notebook also features gold & silver foil die-cut spine binding and a black & white chevron stripe place keeping ribbon. A beautiful gift idea for any occasion this notebook also features the Christian Lacroix logo hot stamped on the back cover.
- Standard UK Delivery £3.95*
- Free delivery for orders over £70.00
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.