Lambswool Throw - WR122Lambswool Throw - WR122
- Material: 100% pure new lambswool
- Dimensions: 183x142cm / 72x57”
- Classic check in heathery purples
- And warm welcoming turf shades
- With matching multicoloured fringe detailing
- Woven at the Avoca Mill in Ireland
- Hand wash only
This soft throw from Avoca is made from 100% Pure New Lambswool, woven at their mill in Ireland. It features heathery purples and warm, welcoming turf shades in a classic check design with matching multicoloured fringe detailing, perfect for adding style to any living space. Ideal for updating a tired sofa or bed, it's is also great for picnics or wrapping up in for extra warmth. A wonderful luxury gift idea, this beautifully soft throw will make a welcome addition to any home.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- I felt it was unclear how small this pot actually is. 3 cups are not standard size, it is 3 shots. There is no exhange policy and it costs More to return the item then it is actually worth so now we are stuck with a product we cannot use. The customer service was quick however.
- Excellent service and packaging. Items viewed on line were accurate.Have ordered from company often. A well satisfied customer.
- Excellent customer service, would recommend the company and will return for further purchases.
- Excellent service and prompt delivery
- V efficient service. Love the glasses.
- Usually when I order from Amara I receive my goods very quickly. This time I contacted them after several days as I hadn't received my order. Amara then contacted me to say the goods hadn't even been dispatched but that they would be sent within a couple of days. Parcel duly arrived and I've received exactly what I ordered.
- I always find the service from Amara swift and polite - if there is a problem with my order it is dealt with immediately
- Fantastic service! Wonderful product! Many thanks
- Very pleased - will definitely be using Amara again.