King's Cross Station Clock - Dark Wood - 50cm Dia.
- Large wall clock
- Dimensions: Dia50cm x D12cm
- Battery: 1x AA battery
- Solid wood casing and backing
- Metal hands and bezel
- Printed, aged dial
- Please note batteries cannot be sent overseas
- More stylish clocks from Newgate are available
Add stunning design to your home with this King's Cross Station Clock from Newgate. Its beautiful solid wood casing and backing complement any interior it is placed in, with the design finished by its metal hands and bezel. Requiring a single AA battery to function, this clock makes an elegant addition to any home.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Very efficient, good value for money
- Excellent service, professional & efficient
- The service I received from placing my order to delivery was excellent.
- very good service
- Brilliant service
- I love the products and the packaging and delivery were excellent. My only reason for the 'good' rather than 'excellent' was that I had to wait a long time for delivery of part of the order. I was given one date for the delayed delivery and then it was delayed again. Amara did keep me informed, however.
- Very good service!
- unbelieveable quick delivery, super company, shame all companies don't operate to same level
- I wish there was an option to rate between good and poor. Overall, I was quite happy with Amara, I was happy at the notifications and the speed with which the product was dispatched. My issue was the fact that this product got held up at Australian customs. Although I know it was being shipped from the UK, and I knew that when I ordered the product, I ordered from the Australian Amara site, meaning I thought they would have had more experience shipping to Australia. I was contacted by DHL on the day of my expected shipment, and was told that I had to provide proof of purchase, and so I provided my tax invoice. Then I was told that wasn't enough, and I had to provide proof of payment, which luckily I was able to get from my credit card app. Two days later, it was released from customs. Unfortunately I needed it the day before as it was a gift for someone else. I order stuff from overseas all the time, and I've never had any troubles like this, so I wonder what happened this time that caused it? Was the error in the way it was processed in the UK by Amara? This might not be an everyday error, but since my feedback was requested, this was it. Other than that, everything was fine with my purchase.