- Osborne & Little - cushion collection
- Front fabric -Kayyam: 100% cotton
- Reverse fabric -Alexandrine Trevira: 100% trevira
- Dimensions: 50x50cm / 20x20”
- Includes duck filled feather pad
- Kayyam fabric on the front with birds & foliage design
- On a white background
- Kayyam fabric designed exclusively by Emma Shipley
- Alexandrine Trevira reverse in complementing black
- With a discreet zipper closure
- Dry-clean cushion cover only
- Ideal for adding a touch of luxury to a sofa or bed
- Great luxury gift idea
- More Osborne & Little cushion designs available
Add a touch of luxury to your sofa or bed with this Kayyam cushion in black from the Osborne & Little cushion collection. It has Kayyam fabric on the front, which features a monochrome bird & foliage design on a white background, with Alexandrine Trevira fabric on the reverse in a coordinating black shade & a stylish moiré effect. Filled with a duck feather pad, this cushion is extremely soft and features a discreet zip opening, please note the cover is dry clean only. This Kayyam cushion looks great on its own or combined with complementing Osborne & Little designs. The fabric used is also available separately; please contact us for further details.
Globally renowned for fabric & wallpaper Osborne & Little are delighted to introduce a collection of ready-made cushions. The stunning cushion collection features designs that have been carefully selected from the Osborne & Little fabrics to create a versatile range ideal for both classic & contemporary interiors.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4793 reviews sitewide
The service from start to finish was outstanding.....constantly updated.
Good service. Fast delivery.
Thank you Good quick service.
I was very pleased with the speed of delivery. I almost didn't order because I thought that the item may take too long to deliver. I will be back.
Excellent service, all arrived on time and in good order, well packaged.
Ordered Tuesday Recieved following day excellent service
The standard of packaging for a product for £80 was not good. It was bought for a gift but the box looked like it had been opened several times and sellotaped over and over. I was embarassed giving it as a present as it looked like it had already been used. My dad however loved it but I remain disappointed.
Really prompt service,great service
These reviews are collected independently by