- Material: wood - European oak
- Dimensions: W35cm x H30cm
- Unique pendant light inspired by the Scandinavian forest
- Colour may vary slightly due to handmade nature
- Includes a bayonet & ceiling rose in a metal finish
- With 1.5m cream fabric flex
- Energy saving bulb or LED recommended
- Cut out leaf shapes cast a beautiful pattern of light when lit
- Available in a drum or tapered design
- Also available as just a shade
Bring unique style to your interior with this beautiful Kajo Leaf drum pendant light in European oak from Hanna Francis. Inspired by the Scandinavian forests, the cut out design of falling leaves creates a pretty display casting an impressive yet subtle pattern of light within a space when lit. Crafted from wood, the design highlights this material's natural beauty and this light is also available in a smoked oak finish and tapered style shape. All pendant lights from Hanna Francis are also available as just shades, perfect for bringing a mix of Scandinavian simplicity and English charm to any space.
Please note due to the handmade nature of the Hanna Francis lighting range and the natural woods used there can be subtle colour variation.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4793 reviews sitewide
The service from start to finish was outstanding.....constantly updated.
Good service. Fast delivery.
Thank you Good quick service.
I was very pleased with the speed of delivery. I almost didn't order because I thought that the item may take too long to deliver. I will be back.
Excellent service, all arrived on time and in good order, well packaged.
Ordered Tuesday Recieved following day excellent service
The standard of packaging for a product for £80 was not good. It was bought for a gift but the box looked like it had been opened several times and sellotaped over and over. I was embarassed giving it as a present as it looked like it had already been used. My dad however loved it but I remain disappointed.
Really prompt service,great service
These reviews are collected independently by