- Material: batch dyed polycarbonate
- Dimensions: H59xW71xD64cm
- Designed by Joe Colombo
- An authentic symbol of design in the 1960’s
- Beautiful sinuous lines in a crisp white colour
- Reissue from 1965
- More furniture also available from Kartell
Add stunning design to any room with this eye-catching Joe Colombo armchair from Kartell. A re-edition of one of its most iconic pieces, this armchair designed by Joe Colombo features stunning curved edges. Perfect for creating a statement in any room, this stunning chair is an indulgent addition to any home.
For more information on Kartell products and how to care for them please see our buying guide here.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.