- English language
- Special edition hardcover book
- Dimensions: 42x35.5cm
- 168 pages and 100 illustrations
- By Dan Neil
- A collection of the world’s most beautiful automobiles
- Showcases the most exceptional cars of the 20th century
- Also features iconic celebrity owned cars
- An exquisite gift for any classic car lover
- Presented in a black rubber clamshell case with metal plaque
- Barcode: 9781614280156
Make the dream of owning a classic car collection a reality with The Impossible Collection of Cars book from Assouline. Curated by Dan Neil, a Pulitzer Prize winning automotive columnist, this book is a collection of the world’s 100 most beautiful cars that even top collectors could not come close to achieving in a lifetime. Showcasing the most exceptional cars of the 20th century including iconic celebrity owned vehicles from Elvis Presley to Pablo Picasso, it is presented in a special edition rubber clamshell case with a metal plaque making it a truly unique gift for car lovers and enthusiasts.
Proudly display this book in style with the Assouline Book Stand.
Delivery & Returns
UK DeliveryFind out more about UK delivery
- Are you shopping from United States?
- Standard Delivery - £8.61
- Free delivery for orders over £150.61
- International_express delivery - £34.43
- Free delivery for orders over £0