I-Wares Porcelain Mug - FuchsiaI-Wares Porcelain Mug - Fuchsia
- I*Ware collection mug
- Material: fine porcelain
- Dimensions: H11xD9.5cm
- Bright fuchsia handle contrasts beautifully against the white
- Textured design with eye detail in the middle
- Dishwasher & microwave safe
- Available with yellow, green, fuchsia or orange handles
Bring modern design to everyday living with this fabulously original mug from the I*Wares collection by Seletti. A modern interpretation of the classic baroque style of design this white mug is made from fine porcelain and features a brilliantly bright fuchsia handle. With a textured outer surface it features an eye detail in the middle, creating a quirky yet elegant design. Designs from the I*Ware collection are on permanent exhibition at the MAD (Museum of Art & Design) in New York. Microwave and dishwasher safe this mug is suitable for tea breaks and dinner parties, and is available with yellow, green, fuchsia or orange handles, ideal to mix & match. Combine with the complementing I*Ware teapot, tea & coffee sets to create your perfect style.
- Standard UK Delivery £3.95*
- Free delivery for orders over £70.00
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Excellent service - excellent communication and quick delivery
- Love how fast my items got to me!
- Everything arrived before the promised date. All packed very well, and products were as promised. I wish I could purchase everything I needed with this company!
- Very efficient ordering and delivery with no breakages to fragile item!
- It gets very repetitive, but to say again, that Amara maintain their excellent service. This particularitem was delayed in the production. I was always courteously informed and given the opportunityto cancel. I'm also given an Hour's delivery window, which makes the purchasing less problematic, maximises trust and ease, no disruption to one's life.
- Fast, efficient. Tumblers were securely wrapped and arrived undamaged.
- Clock is fine, my gripe is that I waited in all day for a delivery at 5.30pm, which I was not told about until an hour before.
- I ordered a $100 item, it arrived with several dents because it had inadequate packaging. This ruined the item. The sales rep requested I send several images to verify the order. Then instead of offering a replacement, offered me a very small discount.
- item exactly as described and delivery was very prompt
- Consistently helpful and communicative. Didn't make Friday delivery date requested but subsequently ensured Saturday delivery at no extra cost.