- Mauviel 1830 - cookware experts since 1830
- Material: 90% copper- exterior, 10% stainless steel- interior
- Dimensions: thickness- 2.5mm, height- 9cm, diameter- 16cm
- Capacity: 1.8L
- Gleaming Mauviel 1830 saucepan
- Cast iron handle fixed by stainless steel rivets
- Can be used on gas, electric, halogen & in the oven
- Rapid and uniform heat conduction
- Good corrosion resistance
- Features Mauviel stamp beneath the rim
- Easily cleaned, with Copperbrill copper cleaner available
- Perfect traditional addition to any kitchen
The gorgeous M'heritage collection by Mauviel 1830 employs a blend of copper and steel for the ultimate cooking experience. This wonderfully crafted 16-inch saucepan has a polished copper exterior that enables unrivalled heat conductivity, while its steel interior protects from corrosion, allowing for total day-to-day cooking control. The black cast iron handle compliments the copper and steel, giving the saucepan a rustic charm that suits any kitchen space. Functional yet versatile, it can even be transferred to your oven for your favourite casserole.
The Mauviel 1830 saucepan is not suitable for use on induction hobs. For best cleaning results, always wash by hand and dry immediately after. Regularly polish with Copperbrill copper cleaner.
Mauviel 1830 kitchenware products encompass elements of elegance and quality. Traditional yet innovative, this luxury range is renowned for its expertise in the field of metalwork and is ideal for the modern kitchen, where its sophisticated charm will make you fall in love with cooking time and time again.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95