- Fragrance notes: cassis leaves, bergamot, jasmine & incense
- Capacity: 1000ml
- Dimensions: H30xDia15.5cm / H12xDia6” without reeds
- Rattan reeds included
- Fragrance oil formulated using selected ‘pure’ elements
- Encased in semi-transparent metallic green bottle
- With a jacquard fabric label
- Green lacquered wooden cap
- Inspired by oases in the Moroccan desert
- Continual fragrance, controllable by reversing reeds
- Traditional Italian perfumery process used
- Strictly made in Italy by carefully selected craftsmen
Immerse your home in the wonderfully floral aromas of this Grandtour Verdenomade Diffuser from Culti. The Grandtour range is inspired by the dazzling lights of an imaginary tour around the world, with the Verdenomade diffuser bottle reminiscent of oases in the Moroccan desert. The diffuser contains the ever popular Tessuto fragrance with notes of cassis leaves, bergamot, jasmine & incense which will bring a light fruity scent to any room. Presented in metallic green glass bottle, with green lacquer cap & fabric label this diffuser will not only permeate your home with the Tessuto fragrance but is also a unique decorative accessory. Each Culti diffuser offers continual perfume emitted into the room via the included rattan bamboo reed sticks, simply insert the reeds into the open bottle and rotate to give reinvigorated scent at your discretion. A wide range of Culti diffusers are available in a selection of sizes and fragrances which are all fabulous gift ideas for any occasions.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5181 reviews sitewide
Easy to purchase and fast delivery.
The product arrived quickly and well-packed. It was nice as it was shipped from the UK.
Everything was packed very securely and delivered promptly by reliable couriers.
Brilliant service great product
Super fast and secure packaging
Excellent choice of products and very fast delivery.
prompt, polte delivery
my order came so fast, I couldn't believe it came from Europe!!
These reviews are collected independently by