- Pinetti - excellence in design & Italian craftsmanship
- Material: calf skin, full grain, with hot plate engraving
- Exclusively from cattle destined to be butchered for food
- Dimensions: 33x33cm
- 50 high quality ivory plain paper pages
- Blank pages for you to arrange photographs in any style
- A protective sheet separates each page
- Composed with special acid free paper
- Ensures image quality remains during the passing of time
- PH neutral, biodegradable & recyclable paper - made in Italy
- Embossed with Pinetti brand logo on reverse
- Available in two sizes
- Matching Granada guest book also available
- Fabulous luxury gift idea - perfect for weddings
- Pinetti journals, guest books & iPad holders also available
This beautiful photo album by Pinetti is bound in the finest Italian calf skin leather and has luxury quality Italian paper pages. With plain ivory coloured pages you can arrange photographs in any style that you choose. A protective sheet separates each page and the paper is acid free ensuring the image quality remains throughout the passing of time. The full grain leather has been hot plate engraved to create a beautiful decorative pattern and it features the Pinetti logo embossed on the reverse. Pinetti use only the very best selection of hides that are exclusively from cattle destined to be butchered for food. The hides selected are treated only by tanneries that guarantee a production process that observes all ecology standards.
This beautifully made photo album is presented in an elegant Pinetti gift box and makes a fabulous luxury gift idea. Perfect for weddings and other special occasions this photo album will be treasured for years to come and there is also a guest book available to match. Pinetti iPad holders, photo frames, and journals are also available.
Pinetti is world renowned for excellence in design and its all-Italian craftsmanship throughout all stages of production, from the choice of materials to the final quality control.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 4874 reviews sitewide
Superb service, will be using them again.
My purchase arrived damaged, however, Imogen Carr, of Customer Services, dealt with the issue professionally, courteously, timeously and efficiently.
Please ensure that this is fed back to Customer Services management.
Very pleased with the service and the way I was informed of a more or less accurate delivery time.
received the products very quickly!
Great customer service
Very prompt service
great fast delivery and packaging as always
easy to use and check is great
i ordered the wrong initial on the product, totally my fault...i spoke to Customer Services who were so helpful and i returned the product to them. Very good service.I will re-order the correct one in a few days. Thank you.
These reviews are collected independently by