- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: D5.5cm / D2.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Pearled thread design handle with subtle fold at the end
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Franzosisch-Perl cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add stunning simplicity to your dining settings with this Franzosisch-Perl napkin ring from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a pearled thread design handle with an elegant subtle fold at the end of the stem. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Franzosisch-Perl cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5201 reviews sitewide
very helpful, polite and efficient
Excellent products and service, the whole team never fail to delight me, well done everyone, so much so I will be buying all my Christmas presents from Amara and introducing all my friends.
The only one thing I would say needs more work is the time suppliers take to respond to queries, I accept this is a supplier dependency. Perhaps Amara could consider a supplier penalty charge for non responses within 48 hours.
Very pleased with the service.
Quick despatch and well packaged.
Very quick and efficient service/delivery
Awesome customer service!!!
These reviews are collected independently by