- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: D5.5cm / D2.25”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Pearled thread design handle with subtle fold at the end
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Franzosisch-Perl cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add stunning simplicity to your dining settings with this Franzosisch-Perl napkin ring from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a pearled thread design handle with an elegant subtle fold at the end of the stem. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Franzosisch-Perl cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
- Free Standard Delivery to UK Addresses*
- UK Next Working Day delivery is £5.95
- UK Saturday delivery is £9.95
- UK Sunday delivery is £9.95
- Great product and quick delivery
- Great service, good communication and fast delivery. Many thanks x
- Quick delivery.
- one of my orders was over 6 weeks to come in depsite what was advertised on website
- Very easy and quick to deal with
- The service was quick and efficient. Unfortunately the Tom Dixon boxes were terribly scratched and worn while the tissue paper within the boxes was ripped and not wrapped properly around the product. Not at all ideal as each item purchased was a gift and is a poor reflection of quality control.
- Great communication and incredible shipping time. I placed my order on a Sunday night and it was shipped from UK the next day and arrived to Boston the following Wednesday. That's faster than most orders that are shipped from NY. Excellent professional packaging as well. I couldn't be more pleased with my purchase experience.
- Very happy. Great delivery time.
- Second time I've used Amara. They have great quality products, which are very stylish too.
- Exelent service and great range of products