- Robbe & Berking - world renowned silversmiths
- Material: 150g silver plate, nickel base
- Approx. dimensions: L15cm / L6”
- High quality silver plate with at least 60 micron silver used
- Pearled thread design handle with subtle fold at the end
- R&B hallmark
- Mammoth hallmark signifies 150g massive plate silver used
- Corroding may occur if stored with stainless steel items
- Remove food particles immediately with gentlest detergent
- Dishwasher safe - turn dry cycle off & dry by hand
- Polish flatware as needed with a flannel cloth & silver polish
- Comprehensive Franzosisch-Perl cutlery range available
- More cutlery styles available from Robbe & Berking
Add stunning simplicity to your dining settings with this Franzosisch-Perl ice cream spoon from Robbe & Berking. This opulent range is plated with the finest quality 150g massive plate silver, signified by the small mammoth hallmark next to the signature R&B. Each piece in this collection features a pearled thread design handle with an elegant subtle fold at the end of the stem. A minimum of 60 micron silver is used in every Robbe & Berking plated utensil, (the average being between 20-30 microns) placing this fabulous cutlery far above competition. A comprehensive range of Franzosisch-Perl cutlery is available individually, along with more stunning silverware designs from Robbe & Berking.
Each piece of coveted Robbe & Berking silverware is created using traditional silversmith techniques honed by master craftsmen over the centuries, which guarantees superior quality at every step. Fashioned from the finest silver & silver plate, all of their luxurious products exhibit a brilliant shine and no matter which classic or contemporary style chosen, every range is certain to add unparalleled sophistication to any setting.
There aren't any reviews for this product yet. Here are our service scores:
based on 5949 reviews sitewide
Amazingly fast service -- ordered in US and received products at my door, three days later. Thank you!!!
Let down by a) sending the wrong product, b) using DPD who were useless at deliveries, c) taking no responsiiblity for sorting out the delivery / collection / product exchange and d) had to be chased repeatedly to get simple delivery sorted out. The only reason they are different from Amazon is that they at least have a phone number you can call. EVerything that could have gone wrong (and all the inconvenience that deliveries gone astray can result in) did go wrong. Worst online experience I've had in 10 years.
Correct product received very promptly.
easy website to navigate
thank you for being helpful and accommodating.
Absolutely amazing service! Very fast delivery, beautiful wrapping and nice thank you card.
The first time I shopped with Amara I was very impressed with this company.
They are quick and reliable and have a fantastic range of top quality goods.
I have since spent a lot of time and money on their website.
Their packaging is excellent. I can highly recommend this company to shop with.
Extremely efficient and professionally handled - especially given it had to be shipped internationally.
Clear website, prompt delivery
These reviews are collected independently by